Individualized Exploration and Discovery
• University Courses
• Purpose Pathways
• Faculty Advisors
• Opportunities for Personal Health Assessment
• Life Transition Resources
Learning and Connecting in Community
• Faculty-Fellows Dialogues on topics spanning the intellectual breadth and depth of Stanford University
• Transformation Series
• DCI Colloquia – example: Election 2020: Context and Consequences
• Intergenerational Learning and Social Networking
• Systematic data gathering from those who participate that will provide insights to be shared among our community and will advance our understanding of life-career transitions.
• Evening dinner discussions with Stanford leaders
• Dedicated community space on campus that facilitates networking with each other and with Stanford faculty, students and staff.
• Social events ranging from walks and hikes to participation in the extensive array of arts and athletics programs at Stanford.
dciX provides a range of impact opportunities for current DCI Fellows and Partners and for DCI alum who want to continue their involvement with the DCI program and Stanford University.
Opportunities include Intergenerational Engagement; deep dives into important issues and topics with Special Interest Groups; and curated workshops and initiatives. A key goal of dciX is to harness the talent and expertise of the DCI Fellows to benefit Stanford and beyond, as well as create social and economic impact with other DCI Fellows. Read more…