- Profiles of Impact – pursuits and projects of DCI Alumni
- Stanford DCI At A Glance
- Stanford DCI Program Statement
- Stanford DCI Listening Tour Report, October 2021
- Stanford DCI Program Overview (graphic)
- Discover DCI (video)
Kristin Goldthorpe, Stanford DCI Communications Manager
DCI in the News
- Old School, Midlife Transition Programs Take Off, September 28, 2022
- Stanford Leads the Way in Rethinking Life’s Stages, August 16, 2022
- Richard Saller named new director of Stanford DCI, April 27, 2022
- Stanford Distinguished Careers Institute Announces 2022 Class, April 25, 2022
- From Stanford to the rabbinate: Phil Pizzo Moving On, April 11, 2022.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations: Bringing Together Caregivers, Innovators, Services and Solutions, Susan Golden, and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, 2023
- Why Colleges May Soon Have More Midcareer Students, Marketplace Morning Report, February 14, 2023.
- Environmentalist, Educator, and now Fiction Writer – Mary Pearl (DCI 2020), 4-Quarter Lives podcast, February 8, 2023.
- Want to Live a Long Life? Personal Connections and Good Food are Key, Susan Nash (DCI 2017), Bay City News, December 15, 2022.
- Next Chapter Matters – Two More Universities Launch Midlife Programs for Every Budget, Forbes, November 18, 2022.
- The First Female…Everything. A Surgeon’s Story – Dr. Pat Roberts (DCI 2020), 4-Quarter Lives podcast, November 22, 2022.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations: Executive Summary, Susan Golden, and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, October 2022
- The 60-Year Career: The Century Lives Podcast – featuring Frish Brandt (DCI 2020), June 15, 2022.
- Living to 100: The ‘Century Lives’ Podcast Takes A Fascinating Look, Next Avenue, February 4, 2022.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Susan Golden, Sc D and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, September 2021.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Executive Summary, Susan Golden, Sc D and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, September 2021.
DCI’s Virtual Bookshelf
Published works by DCI Fellows & Alumni
Susan Golden (DCI 2016)
Stage Not Age
Craig McNamara (DCI 2018)
Because Our Fathers Lied
Bruce McEver (DCI 2017)
James White (DCI 2018)
Jim Wetrich (DCI 2015)
Stifled: Where Good Leaders Go Wrong
Susan Nash (DCI 2017) and Donna Slade (DCI 2017)
Take Ten – interviews with various DCI authors
Steve Leeven (DCI 2016)
America the Bilingual
David Payne (DCI 2020)
Jason Hoffs (DCI 2019)
Debris (TV show)
Ron Katz (DCI 2016)
The Sleuthing Silvers (online series)
Click to view the entire DCI Virtual Bookshelf
Frances Edmonds (DCI 2018)
Repotting Your Life
Ann Bennett Spence
Nancy|Nianci: A Story of Wars
Kate Jerome (DCI 2015)
Educational children’s books (200+)
Steve Leeven (DCI 2016)
America’s Bilingual Century
The Little Guide to your Well-Read Life
Kevin Salwen (DCI 2016) and Kent Alexander
The Suspect: An Olympic Bombing, the FBI, the Media, and Richard Jewell, the Man Caught in the Middle
Abhi Padwardhan (DCI 2017)
Angel Wings: Paw-prints on 3 Continents
Leslie Blodgett (DCI 2018)
Pretty Good Advice for People Who Think Big and Work Harder
Frits van Paasschen (DCI 2020)
Jake Schlesinger (DCI 2020)
Shadow Shoguns: The Rise and Fall of Japan’s Postwar Political Machine