- Profiles of Impact – pursuits and projects of DCI Alumni
- Stanford DCI At A Glance
- Stanford DCI Program Statement
- Stanford DCI Listening Tour Report, October 2021
- Stanford DCI Program Overview (graphic)
- Discover DCI (video)
Kristin Goldthorpe, Stanford DCI Communications Manager
DCI in the News
- Stanford’s Distinguished Careers Institute helps older adults figure out their next act, September 19, 2023
- The New Old Age, August 25, 2023
- Stanford DCI Announces its 10th Cohort, April 18, 2023
- American Executives are Fleeing Retirement, April 5, 2023
The Future of Work, Stanford DCI Colloquium, Spring 2023
- Old School, Midlife Transition Programs Take Off, September 28, 2022
- Stanford Leads the Way in Rethinking Life’s Stages, August 16, 2022
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations: Bringing Together Caregivers, Innovators, Services and Solutions, Susan Golden, and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, 2023
- Why Colleges May Soon Have More Midcareer Students, Marketplace Morning Report, February 14, 2023.
- Environmentalist, Educator, and now Fiction Writer – Mary Pearl (DCI 2020), 4-Quarter Lives podcast, February 8, 2023.
- Want to Live a Long Life? Personal Connections and Good Food are Key, Susan Nash (DCI 2017), Bay City News, December 15, 2022.
- Next Chapter Matters – Two More Universities Launch Midlife Programs for Every Budget, Forbes, November 18, 2022.
- The First Female…Everything. A Surgeon’s Story – Dr. Pat Roberts (DCI 2020), 4-Quarter Lives podcast, November 22, 2022.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations: Executive Summary, Susan Golden, and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, October 2022
- The 60-Year Career: The Century Lives Podcast – featuring Frish Brandt (DCI 2020), June 15, 2022.
- Living to 100: The ‘Century Lives’ Podcast Takes A Fascinating Look, Next Avenue, February 4, 2022.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Susan Golden, Sc D and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, September 2021.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Executive Summary, Susan Golden, Sc D and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, September 2021.
DCI’s Virtual Bookshelf
Published works by DCI Fellows & Alumni
Click to view the entire DCI Virtual Bookshelf
Frances Edmonds (DCI 2018)
Repotting Your Life
Ann Bennett Spence
Nancy|Nianci: A Story of Wars
Kate Jerome (DCI 2015)
Educational children’s books (200+)
Steve Leeven (DCI 2016)
America’s Bilingual Century
Kevin Salwen (DCI 2016) and Kent Alexander
The Suspect: An Olympic Bombing, the FBI, the Media, and Richard Jewell, the Man Caught in the Middle
Abhi Padwardhan (DCI 2017)
Angel Wings: Paw-prints on 3 Continents
Leslie Blodgett (DCI 2018)
Pretty Good Advice for People Who Think Big and Work Harder
Frits van Paasschen (DCI 2020)
Jake Schlesinger (DCI 2020)
Shadow Shoguns: The Rise and Fall of Japan’s Postwar Political Machine