DCI in the News
- Old School, Midlife Transition Programs Take Off, September 28, 2022
- Stanford Leads the Way in Rethinking Life’s Stages, August 16, 2022
- Richard Saller named new director of Stanford DCI, April 27, 2022
- Stanford Distinguished Careers Institute Announces 2022 Class, April 25, 2022
- From Stanford to the rabbinate: Phil Pizzo Moving On, April 11, 2022.
- Stanford Distinguished Careers Institute Announces its’ Eighth Class, March 10, 2021
- Social Innovator Marc Freedman recognized by Stanford DCI with Life Journey Inspiration Award, November 9, 2020
- Diverse Generations Produce Innovative Results, September 2020
- Transitions: Navigating Career Choices Throughout the Lifespan, Pediatric Research, July 2020
- Some Reassembly Required, Stanford Magazine, July 2020
- Can helping older adults find their ‘next act’ pay off for colleges?, Higher Ed Dive, January 2020
- A Prescription for Longevity, JAMA, January 2020
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Part Two Executive Summary, Susan Golden, and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, October 2022
- The 60-Year Career: The Century Lives Podcast – featuring Frish Brandt (DCI 2020), June 15, 2022.
- Living to 100: The ‘Century Lives’ Podcast Takes A Fascinating Look, Next Avenue, February 4, 2022.
- The Key to Marketing to Older People – Don’t Say ‘Old,’ New York Times, December 8, 2021.
- As We Live Longer, How Should Life Change? There is a Blueprint, New York Times, November 23, 2021.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Susan Golden, Sc D and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, September 2021.
- Landscape of Caregiving Innovations Executive Summary, Susan Golden, Sc D and the dciX Caregiving Innovations Group, September 2021.
- Staying Active Can Fight Declines in Cognitive Engagement, Futurity, April 21, 2021.
- Long-Life Learning and the Age Integration of Higher Education, Stanford Social Innovation Review, April 12, 2021.
- Seeking Wisdom From an Undervalued Resource: Older People, New York Times, May 21, 2021.
DCI’s Virtual Bookshelf
Published works by DCI Fellows & Alumni
Click to view the entire DCI Virtual Bookshelf
Frances Edmonds (DCI 2018)
Repotting Your Life
Ann Bennett Spence
Nancy|Nianci: A Story of Wars
Kate Jerome (DCI 2015)
Educational children’s books (200+)
Steve Leeven (DCI 2016)
America’s Bilingual Century
Kevin Salwen (DCI 2016) and Kent Alexander
The Suspect: An Olympic Bombing, the FBI, the Media, and Richard Jewell, the Man Caught in the Middle
Abhi Padwardhan (DCI 2017)
Angel Wings: Paw-prints on 3 Continents
Leslie Blodgett (DCI 2018)
Pretty Good Advice for People Who Think Big and Work Harder
Frits van Paasschen (DCI 2020)
Jake Schlesinger (DCI 2020)
Shadow Shoguns: The Rise and Fall of Japan’s Postwar Political Machine