Download the Program Overview >>
Individualized Exploration and Discovery
• University Courses
• Purpose Pathways
• Faculty Advisors
• Opportunities for Personal Health Assessment
• Life Journey and Transition Counseling
Learning and Connecting in Community:
• Discussion Seminars on topics spanning the intellectual breadth and depth of Stanford University
• Faculty-Fellows Dialogues
• Focus on Transformation
• Intergenerational Learning and Social Networking
• Systematic data gathering from those who participate that will provide insights to be shared among our community and will advance our understanding of life-career transitions.
• Evening dinner discussions with Stanford and Silicon Valley leaders
• Dedicated community space on campus that facilitates networking with each other and with Stanford faculty, students and staff.
• Social events ranging from walks and hikes to participation in the extensive array of arts and athletics programs at Stanford.